On the 4th of June 2018.
MANE is proud to announce that Cécile Matton has been named « Perfumer of the Year 2018 » by the editors of Cosmétique Mag, at the Cosmétique Mag Oscars ceremony on the 4th of June 2018.
Cécile Matton has two passions: fragrances and jewels, and she creates both, hence her nickname “the Jeweler Perfumer” . The contemporary, spontaneous, sparkling and joyful bohemian creator defines herself as “an artisan more than an artist”. She loves to work with materials in a concrete way. Be it flowers, woods, metal or stone, the pure creation process is what really matters. Everything begins with strong creative ideas that she knows how to turn into international successes. Her hedonistic nature shows in her creations, which she wants to be a source of pleasure. Cécile loves simplicity, and likes to work while having fun.
Jean Mane is elected as chair of the 15th European Families in Business Conference in Madrid on 12-13 June.
The fourth generation member of the Mane family, transformed the family business MANE into an international group since joining after his father. His focus on innovation and globalization led the company to extensive growth and made them one of the worldwide leaders in the fragrance, flavor design and ingredients industry—the sixth-ranked globally and first in France.
With more than 145 years of history, the Mane family business has gone from strength to strength across the generations and now is being delivered to the leadership of the fifth generation, and this is Samantha Mane participate the company leadership with her father and she put her creative additives.
On the 02nd of June 2018
MANE has officially opened its offices in Nairobi to serve the East African region.
The office will have a technical laboratory, which is soon to be completed and supported with technical staff.
An onsite laboratory is of vital importance to the region.
Marvin Murphy, General Manager of MANE Kenya Ltd said: “we are now in the position to locally support our customer’s development needs, by working with our customer’s base to fast and effectively deliver finished products,”
- On Wednesday 25th of April, MANE has concluded the events of Creativity Sharing Symposium in Amman Jordan.
- The Symposium was planned in partnership with Diamond Co, excusive distributor of MANE fragrances for consumer goods in Jordan.
- The target of the symposium was to share MANE’s long knowledge, expertise and creativity pertaining to fragrances with the leading local manufacturers of Home Care and Fabric Care brands in the Levant Region.
- Mr. Mohammad Al-Shaer, Managing Director of Diamond Co, has emphasised the common philosophy shared by MANE and Diamond which is built on a long term commitment to push the local industry forward on all aspects of product development.
- According to Mr. Shaer, creativity and innovation are the corner stones for differentiation in today’s competitive environment. Both MANE and Diamond have built their partnership on solid belief in these two values.
- The event was attended by all leading Detergent Manufacturers in Jordan and Syria. The event, which took place in the Intercontinental Amman, included a variety of activities such as lectures covering different technical and marketing topics in addition to smelling sessions. In total, more than 4 smelling sessions were run by active direction of Senior MANE Perfumer Mr. Jean-Paul Pons and Fabric Care Category Manager Mr. Francois Robin who joined from MANE’s Headquarters in the South of France. The event was concluded with the Creativity Sharing Exhibition, where MANE Perfumers presented 50 fragrances developed for Home Care and Personal Care applications with inspiration from the world’s leading Fine Fragrances trends. The exhibition establishes a new direction for local Consumer Good products, placing higher value on pleasurable consumer experiences with sophisticated notes.